This Privacy Statement describes the types of personal information G-TEK collects through the website located at https://gtek1.com (the “G-TEK Website”), and how we use, share and protect that information. This Privacy Statement does not govern the collection of information through any website, or any other means, other than through the G-TEK Website.
The below specifically describes our Privacy Statement:
- We do not collect personal information through the G-TEK Website unless you voluntarily provide such information to us. Personal information such as name, address, phone number and email address is collected through the G-TEK Website from visitors who submit a contact or request form, register for events, or request that we provide a link to the Website to a third party. We use personal information to respond to your inquiries, register you for events, or for any other purposes for which you provide such information.
- Our web server automatically recognizes and records certain information about visitors to the G-TEK Website. This includes date and time of access, IP address, web browser type and version, and address of the website from which you entered the G-TEK Website. The web server does not record e-mail addresses. We use this information only to optimize and improve the content of the G-TEK Website.
- We use temporary, session-specific cookies to track G-TEK Website traffic. Cookies do not reveal or contain any identifying or personal data, cannot read any information on your computer, and cannot interact with other cookies on your hard drive. Cookies stay on the user’s hard drive to identify site visits and whether the user is a returning visitor.
- We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share personal information about visitors of the G-TEK Website, except as described herein. We may share non-personal information with third parties who provide us statistical information about the use of the G-TEK Website.
- We undertake reasonable security measures to protect the information collected through the G-TEK Website. While we place a priority on the security of personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us through the G-TEK Website.
- The G-TEK Website may contain links to external websites for your convenience. We do not endorse these websites and are not responsible for the content, accuracy or privacy practices of such websites.
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time without prior notice to you. We will post a notice on the home page of the G-TEK Website to notify you of any significant changes to this Privacy Statement.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials (information or software) on G-TEK‘s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on G-TEK‘s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by G-TEK at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on G-TEK‘s web site are provided “as is”. G-TEK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, G-TEK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall G-TEK or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on G-TEK‘s Internet site, even if G-TEK or a G-TEK authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on G-TEK‘s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. G-TEK does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. G-TEK may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. G-TEK does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
G-TEK has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by G-TEK of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to G-TEK‘s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us